Strategic Radius will inventory all assets, stating where each piece of equipment is its in life cycle. This information can be used to provide a 3 or 5 year capital equipment forecast.
With our location tracking, we provide data on usage and location of mobile pieces of equipment. Our tracking solution also has the ability to provide efficiency statistics and track any employee’s location and time on-site.
In a medical setting, asset optimization can be described as the cost-effective, highly systematic process for planning, acquiring, deploying, operating, maintaining, and disposing of the physical assets of an organization. Asset management helps provide a healthcare facility with an asset registry to manage and track its assets and inventory. This assists with improving patient care and reducing costs, along with maintaining operational efficiency.
WHAT MAKES STRATEGIC RADIUS UNIQUE
- End to end solution to manage entire life cycle of assets
- Onsite asset manager to execute the program, guarantee results and reduce facility workload
- Data on your current asset base such as location, frequency of departmental use, and last location point
- Offers complete employee active tracking program
- Only asset staging program offered with asset management
- High risk patient tracking